The Medasil disposable Suction Tube is based on the established Zoellner design and provides a lightweight and effective suction control for use primarily in ENT surgery.
Manufactured by S Murray & Co. England.
|OOZT / O5||One size only||20|
Aural Suction is a feature of many routine procedures in ENT Operating Theatres and Outpatient Department, utilising either traditional stainless steel instruments, or single-use disposable equivalents from metal and plastic composites.
Suction fine ends are available in a range of sizes, used to progressively reduce the original diameter of the suction tube to improve vision and access, and to increase the suction pressure if required.
- Clinically approved: Chemically inert, biocompatible materials free from latex or phthalate (DEHP)
- Suction control: Finger occlusion of the control aperture, located in the handle of the suction tube.
- Ergonomic design: Smooth contours, and comfortable to use.
- Versatile moulded hub: Standard, stepped tubing connector, with internal female luer fittings for syringes.
- Compatible: Readily accepts Medasil Zoellner fine suction ends when narrower suction devices are required.
- Medasil disposable suction tubes are:
- Sterilised by irradiation]Packaged in a double-wrapped peel pouch
- Supplied in boxes of 20 units
- For single use only
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, single use only.