A medical grade silicone drain, with a non-wetting lumen, designed for use where sustained constant drainage is essential.
|Code||Inner Diameter (ID)||Outer Diameter (OD)|
For use where a non-blocking, constant flow drain is required.
- Manufactured from high quality medical grade silicone.
- The Medasil drain enjoys the qualities of silicone in that it is strong, inert,
non-wetting and possesses good tracking qualities.
- Virtually no clot build up, maximises drainage, sustains constant flow, reduces the need for milking and eases post operative care.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied sterile in individual double wrapped pouches, 10 pouches per carton.
- Available in 450mm (12”) lengths.
Sterilized by gamma irradiation, single use only.
- Drains can be supplied in other dimensions or lengths.
- For requests please contact us at email@example.com