A high-quality silicone drain with non-wetting multiple lumens, designed for use where sustained constant drainage is essential, permitting tubular and strip drainage. Tubes can be separated, producing a tree-shaped multi-drain.
For use where multiple tubular or strip drainage is required. Not suitable for use in direct contact with the central nervous system.
- A multi-lumen, silicone elastomer structure, influenced by the established design of Yeates drain.
- Sixteen narrow, flexible tubes connected to form a strip drain 45mm.
- Easy to trim, and specifically designed to allow full or partial separation of each individual tube:
- To adjust the overall width and create a narrower drain or
- Create a drain with individual drainage channels that may be extended over a wide area.
- Available in five different lengths (75mm to 400mm) to provide the widest choice for Healthcare Professionals.
Supplied sterile in individual double wrapped pouches, 10 pouches per carton
Sterilised by gamma irradiation, single use only
- Multitubular drains can be supplied in alternative lengths.
- For requests please contact us at email@example.com