Nasal Septal Button
|Code||Post Options||Type||Diameter||Previous Code|
The nasal septal button is designed for non-surgical treatment of nasal septal perforations, small holes in the septum caused by infection, trauma or other factors. The flexible ‘flanges’ may be trimmed to suit the requirements of each individual patient. Once trimmed, one flange of the button is compressed to allow insertion through the septal perforation. Alternatively, one flange may be slit to allow for insertion by rotation.
- The septal button provides a simple and effective treatment of nasal septal perforations.
- Soft and pliable – soft and flexible to optimise patient comfort.
- Non-adherent surface – the silicone material of the Medasil septal button ensures minimal encrustation and irritation.
- Single size – easy for the clinician to adjust and trim.
- Visibility – transluscent material ensures the septal button remains inconspicuous after insertion.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
Supplied sterile in individual double wrapped pouches, single item.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- For single patient use only.
- For requests please contact us at email@example.com