Perforated Tube Drains
A high-quality silicone drain, with a non-wetting lumen, designed for use where sustained constant drainage is essential. A tubular, silicone elastomer structure, perforated for one-third of the 45cm overall length. Offset perforations ensure efficient drainage and fluid flow through the central lumen, even if the proximal aperture is obstructed. Available in various combinations of diameter and wall thickness to enhance the options available.
|Code||Inner Diameter (ID)||Outer Diameter (OD)||Length|
For use where a non-blocking, constant flow drain is required.
- A tubular, silicone structure, perforated for one-third of the 45cm overall length.
- Offset perforations ensure efficient drainage and fluid flow though the central lumen, even if the proximal aperture is obstructed.
- Available in various combinations of diameter and wall thickness to enhance the options available to the Health Care Professional.
- Manufactured from high-quality silicone.
- The Medasil drain enjoys the qualities of silicone in that it is strong, inert,
non-wetting and possesses good tracking qualities.
- Virtually no clot build up, maximises drainage, sustains constant flow, reduces the need for milking and eases post-operative care.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied sterile in individual double wrapped pouches, 10 pouches per carton.
- Available in 450mm (12”) lengths.
Sterilised by gamma irradiation, single use only.
- For requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org