Silicone Septal Buttons
Manufactured from high-quality silicone, the Medasil septal button is soft, flexible and translucent.
The septal button is designed for non-surgical treatment of nasal septal perforations. The flexible ‘flanges’ may be trimmed to suit the requirements of each individual patient. Once trimmed, one flange of the button is compressed to allow insertion through the septal perforation. Alternatively, one flange may be slit to allow for insertion by rotation.
- The septal button provides a simple and effective treatment of nasal septal perforations.
- The silicone material of the Medasil septal button ensures minimal encrustation and irritation. Maximum use – less than 30 days.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
Supplied sterile in individual double wrapped pouches, single item.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- For single patient use only.
- For requests please contact us at email@example.com