Silicone Sheet Surgical
A short-term dressing manufactured from high-quality silicone. Used in intra-abdominal procedures requiring re-operating at intervals. A practical application for the known properties of silicone sheeting.
|640-1101-0000||160mm x 100mm x 0.5mm thick|
|640-1101-1000||260mm x 260mm x 1mm thick|
This short term dressing is indicated in patients whose abdominal wound sites cannot be closed because treatment is ongoing and may require abdominal re-exploration.
- Manufactured from high-quality silicone.
- The sheeting is inert and does not adhere to tissue.
- The Medasil surgical sheet may be applicable to diverse abdominal procedures.
- Maximum use – less than 30 days
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied sterile, in individual double wrapped pouches. Single unit.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- Single patient use only.