Silicone Stoma Buttons
Manufactured from high-quality silicone, flesh coloured and radio-opaque. Similar in design to the Helsper Button, but having a radius on all edges, the outer diameter being entirely smooth.
|130-1010-1710||10mm (0.39")||Standard Flange 1.75mm (0.06”)|
|130-1010-1712||12mm (0.47")||Standard Flange 1.75mm (0.06”)|
|130-1010-1714||14mm (0.55")||Standard Flange 1.75mm (0.06”)|
Suitable for use by laryngectomees who have a need for continually wear either a tube or button in their tracheostomy, in order to prevent narrowing of the stoma.
- Manufactured from high-quality silicone, radio-opaque, non-wetting and durable.
- Patient acceptance is good as the button is compatible, soft, easily cleaned and allows free movement of the head.
- Supplied with a standard 1.75mm flange.
- Affords optimum patient protection.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied non-sterile in individual plastic bags, 10 bags per carton.
- Available in 3 sizes – 10mm, 12mm and 14mm.
- Supplied non-sterile.
- Single patient use only.
- Stoma buttons can be supplied in mixed sizes.
- For requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org