Silicone Surgical Sheet
Medasil Silicone Sheets are intended to be used as a temporary wound dressing during abdominal surgery where the wound site needs to remain temporarily open due to ongoing treatment or re-exploration. The device is intended for short term use (up to 29 days)
|640-1101-0000||160mm x 100mm x 0.5mm thick|
|640-1101-1000||260mm x 260mm x 1mm thick|
This short term dressing is indicated in patients whose abdominal wound sites cannot be closed because treatment is ongoing and may require abdominal re-exploration.
- Manufactured from silicone elastomer.
- can be easily cut to size
- The sheeting is inert and does not adhere to tissue.
- The Medasil surgical sheet may be applicable to diverse abdominal procedures.
- Maximum use – up to 29 days
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied sterile, in individual double wrapped pouches. Single unit.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation.
- Single patient use only.