Silicone Tubing is a durable, flexible, seamless and transparent presentation of a high-quality, cured silicone elastomer, extruded into a tubular structure, with a range of combinations of internal and external diameters to accommodate the diverse requirements of Healthcare Professionals.
Can also be used in a variety of other uses and industries. Such as but not limited to distilling/brewing, food production and veterinary.
|Code||Inner Diameter (ID)||Outer Diameter (OD)|
Silicone tubing facilities a wide variety of routine fluid-transfers procedures in Operating Theatres, laboratories and other departments, including irrigation, suction, aspiration, and drainage.
- Clinically approved: Chemically inert, biocompatible, and free from latex or phthalate (DEHP).
- Non-wetting surface: Maintains effective flow characteristics in the internal lumen.
- Non-adherent surface: Resistance to encrustation of debris, and maintains patency of the lumen.
- Flexible: Good memory characteristics.
- Durable: High tear-resistance and tensile strength, robust and resistant to collapse or kinking.
- Translucent: Facilities easy, routine visualisation of fluid flow within the tube.
- Medasil silicone tubing is supplied non-sterile, in coils of 15m (50ft)Note: Other options of size, sterility, colour and radio-opacity are available as Special Orders.
Sterilised by gamma irradiation
- Available radio-opaque.
- Can also be supplied coloured red.
- For requests please contact us at email@example.com