A single-use oropharyngeal airway, manufactured from LLDPE (LINEAR LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) to the highest British Specifications conforming to: B.S. EN ISO 5364-2011. Design incorporates a colour coded bite block for ease of selection of colour coded catheters.
Designed to maintain the oropharyngeal airway for patients under general anaesthetic during administration of the anaesthetic, or during recovery.
- The smooth finish of the airway reduces the risk of damage to oropharyngeal tissues.
- Bite block reinforcement prevents occlusion of airway in the event of involuntary biting.
- Available in seven sizes.
- All our product range is latex and phthalate free.
- Supplied sterile in individual single wrapped pouches, 50 pouches per carton.
- Also supplied sterile in individual single wrapped pouches of 5 and 10 on request.
Sterilised by gamma irradiation, single use only.