Suction Tips Zoellner
Zoellner fine ends are connected to the open end of standard aural suction tubes in order to:
- Reduce the overall diameter of the suction device
- Improve vision and access for the clinician
- Increase the localised suction pressure
Manufactured from high-grade raw materials – stainless steel and brass – the tapered ferrule ensures that the fine end will locate securely into the open tip of various styles of a standard aural suction handpiece, including the widely used Zoellner and Frazier designs.
Suction during middle ear surgery.
- Clinically approved: Chemically inert, biocompatible materials free from latex or phthalate (DEHP).
- A range of sizes: Available in five sizes ranging from SWG 18 to SWG 26, to meet clinical requirements.
- High-quality materials: Stainless steel and brass, with no adhesive used during manufacture.
- Durable construction: Stainless steel tube maintains shape, and resists distortion or bending.
- Compression fit: Tapered brass ferrule, provides a secure fit without causing damage to the suction tube.
- Compatible: Compatible with any design of suction with a lumen diameter between 1.5mm and 1.8mm.
Zoellner fine ends are:
- Sterilised by irradiation
- Packaged in boxes of 50 units
- For single use only
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, single use only.